Behavioral health is a multidisciplinary field of clinicians, counselors, social workers, billers, and executives who all collaborate and focus on delivering comprehensive, client-centered care for each client they service. Aligning these functions within your organization is where the value of electronic health records (EHR) comes into play. Whether you’re still using paper charts and records, or you have an existing EHR system that’s outdated or light on functionality, here are a few benefits of a full EHR system integration:
- Reduce your lengthy client intake process. If your current intake process takes too much time, using electronic health records will help automate and streamline the process. This streamlined process reduces the manual efforts to keep clients from waiting by processing them quickly and efficiently.
- Keep track of client eligibility. Insurance can come with restrictions on the type of care and number of visits. An EHR system helps to automate and track client eligibility daily, so that you provide proper treatment and get reimbursed for authorized care.
- Reduce or eliminate problems with no-shows. EHR solutions automate client reminders about appointments by sending text messages, phone calls, or emails that significantly reduce no-shows and reduce the time spent manually calling or emailing clients.
- Easily generate reports. Need to gather data for a program funding report? It’s easy with an EHR solution that has a set of readily available report templates. Or customize a report to collect the parameters you need to analyze with data that has already been captured within the system.
- Reduce effort and time spent preparing for an audit. Thanks to automated data aggregation and electronic health records, you can quickly and easily prepare for an audit—almost at the click of a button.
- Streamline administrative tasks. Automate routine and tedious administrative billing tasks with an EHR system. For example, you can automate your billing to run at your leisure that includes scrubbed claims reducing your denial rates and increases reimbursements.
- Gather business intelligence. Paper records don’t lend themselves easily to aggregating data to make outcomes more visible. An EHR solution makes it easy to determine what’s driving your results.
- Spend more time with clients. Most importantly, a fully integrated EHR platform allows clinicians to spend more time with clients and less time on cumbersome administration, record keeping, and other busywork.
The Remarkable Health Advantage
At Remarkable Health, we are invested in the behavioral health field. And we understand your struggle. That’s why we created CT|One, a powerful, fully integrated behavioral health EHR system that takes the burden of reporting requirements, continuous regulatory changes, and daunting manual efforts across your organization from your shoulders.
Contact Remarkable Health today to schedule a demo to see how CT|One helps relieve you of the struggles so you can concentrate on achieving remarkable outcomes for clients.