A path to realizing your agency’s full potential
Trying to unify disparate systems to achieve a true EHR system integration can leave you with silos of information in systems that don’t speak. Not only does staff not have access to the information they need to do their jobs, but it’s possible for some information to get lost or miscommunicated in the hand-off process.
It’s better to choose a fully integrated EHR platform that covers everything from client intake to clinician notes to revenue cycle management and everything else through to the end of a client’s treatment lifecycle.
Benefits of a full EHR system integration
- Administrative efficiency. You can handle intake, scheduling, and client appointment reminders right from the same dashboard. In addition, clinician notes and treatment plans are streamlined so you spend more time with clients instead of in front of a screen.
- Decrease coding errors. EHR system integration enables coding errors to be found immediately. Alerts will be sent when coding errors occur so that changes can be made and billing claims are less likely to be denied.
- Improve reimbursement. When you decrease the coding errors, you’ll greatly improve your reimbursement rate. You can also reduce the days to payment with an automated billing systems that submits claims after a clinician adds notes to the system.
- Attach documentation. You can attach documentation to a client’s EHR simply with a click so that lab work or other documentation is readily accessible when and how you need it.
- Improve reporting. EHR system integration allows you to access data analytics in new ways by making complex reports easy to understand and measure your key performance metrics. You can also customize queries to pull information for new insights.
- Increase client engagement. You can expand your agency’s capabilities and see more clients during the day with the operational efficiencies you’ll achieve with an EHR system integration. Free your clinicians from administrative burdens so they can spend time with clients.
- Automate workflows. Your client workflow, from start to finish, is automated for optimal efficiency and ease of use. Starting with client intake, administrative personnel can input required insurance and other information, schedule appointments, and remind clients of upcoming appointments. Clinicians can enter their diagnoses, treatment plans, and appointment notes, while also being able to prescribe safely and monitor the success of the treatment plan. Billing administrators can manage the revenue cycle easily with automated billings that get sent after a clinician updates the notes and can track claim payment trends. Executives can use the data analytics to measure business and staff performance.
- Improve access to centralized data. No more silos of information that prevent your staff and clinicians from doing their jobs. The data for each client is centralized and accessible to everyone who needs to process or manage it. One EHR system covers everything needed by clinicians and administrators to serve clients and operate your agency.
The CT|One difference
CT|One goes beyond a full EHR system integration to provide you a comprehensive hosted platform, meaning you can focus on client care and your business operations, while we manage, maintain, and monitor your EHR system. You do what you’re best at—helping people realize their full potential. Let us take care of the EHR side of the business for you.
Request a demo of CT|One to see its powerful applications for your agency. Or call for a customer quote to see how we can help you with a proven successful EHR platform that meets or exceeds your needs.